S-LEOPARD MTB 29ER AM40-30
$911.00 – $1,261.00
- True wheelset
- User guide
- Tubeless tape
Please kindly note that the shipping timeline we offer at checkout is the final EXPECTED delivery timeline. For busier periods or unexpected situations, the shipping timeline can change to 2-4 weeks to set realistic expectations.
3-year warranty for S seires and 2-year warranty for Classic seires, 10-year warranty for carbon spokes.
(1) If any manufacturing defect occurs within 30 days of the date of being received, Light Bicycle is obligated to replace the rim(s) and pay for the shipping cost. If any manufacturing defect occurs after 31 days and up to 3 years, Light Bicycle is obligated to replace the rim(s), and the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
(2) At our discretion, we may send a heavier-duty rim version. If we no longer make the rim you purchased we’ll upgrade you to the newest equivalent model at no extra cost.
(3) The Standard Warranty program is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser.
(4) Any problem found on the warranty replacement product should be claimed within 7 days after the replacement is received, otherwise, the replacement is viewed as settled. The warranty period applies to the original purchase date and does not reset with a replacement rim.
This warranty coverage DOES NOT cover:
(1) Improper assembly or maintenance, including maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
(2) Installation of parts, accessories, or tires that are not originally intended for, or compatible with, the rims/wheels as sold.
(3) Damage or failures caused by a crash, accidental damage, misuse of the product, heat damage (typically caused by the wheel sitting too close to vehicle exhaust), non-compliance with manufacturer specifications of usage, or any other fractious reasons.
(4) Use of straight gauge spokes.
(5) Spokes, nipples, or wheel building issues if the wheel(s) were NOT built by Light Bicycle. If you have a potential wheel building warranty issue with a wheel built by Light Bicycle, please contact us email@example.com
(6) Normal wear and tear (spokes, nipples, pawls, bearings, rim tape, decals, stickers, etc).
|Model / Series||
S Series – Leopard MTB 29ER AM40-30
Toray T700& T800 Premium Carbon Fiber
|Max Rim Width||
Min 1645±30g (DT240+Sapim CX-Ray)
Max 1751±30g(ST MTB791+Pillar 1420) depends on hubs and spokes
28/28 (32/32 available depends on hubs)
|Max Cyclist Weight||
120kg (on flat ground)
|Recommended Tire Width||
|Tire pressure limit||125Psi / 8.6bar|
|Certification||UCI Proved, SGS Proved|
S SERIES’ PREMIUM FEATURES
1. Newest Technology in Craftsmanship
More precision in carbon cloth layering brings a 20% increase in structural rigidity.
2. Safer and Better Material Advancement
Better technology results in higher rigidity (T800 carbon in some models).
2. Faster and More Aerodynamic Rim Shaping
State-of-the-art wavy rim design easily cuts through air with less drag.
Exclusive ST performance hubs. DT Swiss 350 / DT Swiss 240 are also available.
Sapim / Pillar spokes, and our newly developed superlight aero carbon spokes.